Hidden Library- Blog Tour
This was an enjoyable read that kept me guessing, with the story leaning much more towards mystery and suspense, while still weaving in a touch of romance.
Helen Thorne is a successful author whose bestselling novel, All of the Above. As she gathers with a group of friends to celebrate the exciting news that her book is being turned into a film, an unexpected message arrives on her phone.
What initially seems like a simple text quickly becomes the catalyst for everything that follows. From that moment, the atmosphere shifts, and a sense of unease begins to build. Secrets, questions and unexpected twists gradually come to the surface, keeping the story moving right through to the final pages.
The mystery side of this book was definitely my favourite part. I loved following the journey of uncovering the clues and working through the different books, while the mysterious letters appearing throughout added another layer of intrigue and kept me wanting to know more.
I was particularly fascinated by the possibility of a connection to some long-lost works. I won’t say whose work is involved because I don’t want to give anything away, but it was one of those storylines that really caught my attention. love fiction that not only entertains me but also leaves me curious enough to learn something new along the way.
Overall, I really enjoyed the mystery, the discoveries and the sense of uncovering something hidden as the story progressed. This is a compelling mystery with a hint of romance, this was an enjoyable and intriguing read.



Comments
Post a Comment